Greetings

My 100th post

 So this is my 100th post. Yay me! 🎂 I thought I would tell you a little story that has been unfolding for a few weeks and concluded yesterday morning. 

A few weeks ago, a family member was looking for my old photo albums from when I was a baby. They were absolutley determined that I had asked for them before I moved to where I live now. I knew I did not ask for them. I did, however, ask for cards so that I could put them into a scrapbook. They insisted that I had them. For weeks, I kept on saying that I did not have them, and they kept on insisting I did have them. I even looked for them in my flat, knowing I would not find them. What I did find, however, were old negatives from when I was a child.

Then, yesterday morning, I got a message. They were found. I did not have them. The last time I looked at those things was about 20 years ago.

People do not say I have "a memory like an elephant" for nothing.



Comments