Greetings

A typical day

This is what a typical day looks like, in my life: 
  • Get up at about 08:00 (sometimes a bit earlier or a bit later) and do my bathroom things. 
  • At about 08:30, head out of the front door for our (me and my Jack Russell) exercise. 
  • At about 09:20, breakfast and watch Bones. Depending on the day of the week, it is either oats or some kind of muesli. 
  • Between 10:30 and 11:00, I go onto the internet and eco-brick. 
  • 13:00, lunch time and watch Bones. What I have for lunch depends on the weather. If it is warm, I have a salad. If it is cold, I have Country vegetable cup-a-soup. 
  • Then I work on my eco-brick some more. 
  • 15:00 I feed my Jack Russell and go to the shops if I need to. If I don't need to, I work on my eco-brick some more. 
  • Now this is where things "go pear-shaped" a bit: Between 18:30 and whenever is supper. It is like that because I am only incharge of supper on a Tuesday. After that is my shower or bath. 
21:00 I have my tablets. 22:30 I go to bed.

Comments