Greetings

Weird sensation

 A few nights ago I was checking what the weather would be for the next day. I saw it was going to be nice and sunny and warm.


When I was looking at the times, I tried to imagine where I would be at that specific moment. That was when something really weird, odd, strange and borderline creepy happened. I suddenly got this really weird sensation I can't quite describe it, but it felt like something, maybe paranormal, was happening. It wasn't scary, like when you think about death or anything, it was just this overwhelmingly strange feeling. It almost felt like I was trying to see the future or something. I think that is the best way I can describe it. 



Comments

carmel said…
you're leaving me in suspense. What happened afterwards?
LadyAspie said…
Not much happened afterwards. I just went to bed.