Greetings

About Tomorrow

Tomorrow is 31st October. Halloween. That means there might be more people around. Children, specifically. I do not like children. In my eyes, any human under the age of (maybe) late teens, is not acceptable. I think this image describes my feelings perfectly:


I have never liked children. I prefer adults. But not old people. I don't mean elderly, I mean OLD. You know the people that I mean: The ones that complain all...the...time. And they complain about everything under the sun. Anyway, back to talking about tomorrow.


I know Halloween is not that huge in South Africa, but this is one of the days that I am very happy I live in a flat with a garden wall. The other days are Christmas Eve (because of the carolers) and every other day of the week (because of people coming to the gate, asking for money or work) I'm not being "old" I just don't like people bothering me and interrupting me. I just want to be left alone some days. I just want to be in my "Aspie zone" doing my "aspie things."

Comments