Greetings

"Conversation" with my dad



 On Thursday night I told my dad that we need to get more food for Zoe, my Jack Russell. He, then, starts teasing me about how I can attatch something (like a cage or something) to my bike and go and get it myself and pedal all the way back from the vet because I am a runner so I have strong leg muscles. The whole time, I keep on telling him "No!" and explain to him why that can't happen ("They don't sell it there" or "It's too far" or whatever.) He knows I hate being teased. I start thinking he is serious about me getting it myself. He is also laughing at me, which starts making me angry. I eventually had to leave to stop myself from hitting him. I told him why I was leaving and he says (while still laughing at me!) "Maybe I would've liked that!" I said to myself "Believe me, you wouldn't have liked that." When I saw him later, he treated me like nothing had happened. 

My Jack Russell



Comments