Greetings

Entering my first running event.



On Saturday morning, we (me and my little Jack Russell ) will be running our first virtual event. To be honest, I am both excited and nervous at the same time. I am excited because this event is in aide of people who have limited access to healthcare, basically. It is 5 km but you can run further if you want. We will be running 5,7 km, which is our normal route and distance. I am nervous because, what if, for some reason, we are unable to do it. What if we can't do it because of the weather? What if we can't do it because I get a migraine that morning? Maybe it is just my Aspie brain over-thinking things and trying to plan for every event that could happen. My Aspie brain is also obsessing over this event and the two events after it. Once I entered one event, I just wanted to enter more and more events. By the time I entered my 3rd virtual event, I had to say to myself "Isn't that enough events for now?" But I want to do more virtual events.

Comments