Greetings

My music.

Here is a photo of my guitar that I bought in February just before we went into lockdown.
My guitar
This is my guitar. I bought him just before we entered lockdown. He doesn't have a name yet. Some of my possessions do. My laptop is called Jessica. My Xbox 360 is called David. My bicycle is called The Bronze Bandit. Anyway, back to my music. I like the "older" music. 1990's and back. But not back to, like, the Stone Age. Blergh! I think my Aspergers might have something to do with it. My reasoning is this: If it is from a previous decade, then it can't change. No more music can come from that decade. All the songs, from that decade, have to stay the same. I know that people remix and cover songs but, to me, that's not the same. It is somewhere between an old song and a new song. So, maybe, in a way, me liking older music is my way of trying to stop time? I have C.D's and DVD's with just 80's, 90's music and early 2000's on them. On Sunday mornings I listen to a radio program that ONLY plays older music. Do you have any thoughts on this? Air them in the comments below.

Comments