Greetings

Volume con-troll

 I have an issue with very loud automobiles. It's the noise.I have an issue with loud things in general. They make me want to run away and cry all at the same time. And then there is the vibration that I feel through my entire body. Do vehicles really need to be that loud? Do people really need to be that loud and "in your face" all the time. Why do people have to play music that loudly? A few years ago, I was in the car with a family member who was playing heavy metal music in the car. He was playing it at (probably) nearly full volume. When he got to my drive-way, I leapt out of that car so fast because I just could not take it any longer. The constant assault on my eardrums was just too much. That is why I don't like my dog barking. Everyone always says to me "You mustn't stop your dog barking."Or something like that. But they never ask me why I have a problem with her barking. All they do is judge me and tell me what I am doing wrong. Cars are loud. Bikes are loud. People are loud. Animals are loud. Things are just so loud. And it is just so draining. Sometimes I don't have enough spoons to deal with all of it. 🔊🕪 🚗

My Jack Russell. The source of most of the joy in my life

Comments