Greetings

19 October 2011

 Dear Diary:

I remember the first time I saw Shawn's "family". I say it like that because they share genetics and a surname, but that's it.


It was the Monday after Shawn died. They came around to the flat (his parents and his brother). After a while, they started trying to still degrade him by saying that he was  an alcoholic, he pushed them away (who would blame him) and if I pushed the lawn mower through the flat, it would be am improvement. 



I couldn't believe it! He is dead and they are still doing this! 


If I hadn't been feeling so empty, I probably would've caused some G.B.H. (Grievous Bodily Harm) Luckily for them, and the hospital, I was feeling the way I was.

This is a photo of Van Stadens bridge with a view of a cross in the background. It was taken in the reserve.


Comments