Greetings

23 September 2004

 Dear Diary:

My school has closed !!! 😭

I am so sad. I have decided to become a person who doesn't get attached to anything because, when I get attached to anything, something bad happens to it.

That is why I have decided what I have decided. I am sorry it had to come to this. But it has and nothing will change my mind.

This was more than just a school to me. It was like another family. It was the right "school" for me because of my Asperger's. I was in the right place when my family (in my opinion, the whole family gets divorced, not just the parents) was getting divorced. I would not have survived if I was at a "normal" school. 

I was practically raised by them 😉


I blamed myself for ages. I used to think "If I had told my mommy that my daddy was going to be late, maybe they would still be together." I didn't tell her because I forgot. I thought I cause it because I heard them fighting about it (my dad being late) and my name was mentioned. When my dad moved out, I didn't know until a few days later. At first I thought "Oh, he must be coming home when we are asleep and going to work before we get up in the morning." I wasn't told, a few days (I think it was a Wednesday or something) later, when I asked where he was, that I was told he had moved out! Why weren't we just told what was going on? why all this deception and ...rubbish going on? When I was told that my family was getting my mom told me in the car on a (I think) Thursday evening on the way home from my swimming lessons. It was cloudy and we were heading down the freeway. I just stared out of the car window, at the road. She did the whole "It's not your fault" thing, but I still blamed myself.



Comments