Greetings

Day interrupted



I had plans for today. Since I am going to have surgery on Friday morning, I have to have a Corona test on Wednesday and then self-isolate until Friday. That means I can't go out. At all. From Wednesday. Until Friday. That means no shops, no exercising with Zoe, nothing.
This is a photo of me and Zoe out exercising early one morning.
So what were my plans for today? They might not seem like much, but they are important to me. I wanted to: go to the shops to try and get some things, drop off some cardboard for recycling and drop off some plastic for recycling. And then, at about 11:45 this morning, it happened. Things started disappearing and I thought "Great. Everything I wanted to do, I can't do today." But this one was a bit different, it would seem. It took longer than usual to get to the "flashing lights" part. That, or I just noticed it earlier than normal. After about 30 minutes, the flashing lights appeared. That was when I turned off my radio, closed my laptop, put everything down, went into my bedroom and made it dark, got Zoe, ate my apple and lay on my bed, closed my eyes and just waited. About 20 minutes later, it was all over. Everything I wanted to do today, I will just have to do tomorrow.

Comments