Greetings

I'm just tired. This is a vent.

 I went to the shops this afternoon. But I had to go back home because realised I had forgotten my mask about one quarter of the way there. Guess who now has a mask in her bag.


On my second attempt, I reached my destination finally. That was when I saw some things that, unfortunately, were not unfamiliar to me. I saw people standing in queues. They were standing in queues waiting to use the ATMs, They were standing in queues waiting to enter the shops. And they were standing in queues waiting to pay for things. 

I am tired of this. I am tired of wearing my mask😷. I am tired of queues looking longer, than they actually are, because of social distancing. I am tired of being sanitised everywhere I go. I am tired of my hands smelling like sanitiser. I am tired of hearing about lockdown.

But most of all, I am tired of hearing about Corona and how many people have died from it (or currenly have it or had it) because of selfish, rude, inconsiderate people who don't follow the rules!

Thank you for listening.

Comments