Greetings

Proud to be an Aspie!

 Date: 18 October 2011 (Tuesday)

Weather: Cloudy☁☁☁        

A photo of clouds making the sun look like a heart in the sky
I took this photo a few months ago


Dear Diary:

I think my dad is unfair sometimes. He keeps on telling me that I'm "disabled" and that I'm "suffering from Asperger's Syndrome." Then he also wonders "what's wrong with" me and why I "have no desire to go and find a job."

First of all, someone saying I'm disabled makes my blood want to turn into tar!


Secondly, three quarters of the time, I have Asperger's. A quarter of that time, it is in "standby" mode. What I mean by that is: It is monitoring my current situation. If I could compair it to something, I suppose it would be the computer that helps the pilots fly the aeroplane. The computer monitors all the systems (as I understand it) and tells the pilots what they need to know (For example: the fuel level)

My Asperger's does not have me all of the time. If it did, then, yes, I would absolutely be suffering. 

I AM AN ASPIE AND PROUD OF IT!




Comments

carmel said…
I was just thinking that you would make a great writer. You could write other peoples blogs. Not everyone is as good with words as you. Don't let a good talent go to waste. Keep writing!And write more.