Greetings

Something I don't understand

 

I beg someone, please help me understand this.

Can someone please help me understand this. Why do people get so upset over (something so small) that doesn't affect their lives at all? Why are you getting so upset? What is the point? What could you possibly hope to accomplish by doing that? Here is an example: Many years ago, when I was still living in my previous house, a certain family member kept on going on at me about .....wait for it....dirty skirting boards.

My skirting boards being dirty doesn't really make a difference in my own life. The state of my skirting boards won't make a difference in your life and absolutely won't make a differnce in anyone elses life.

So why do people get so upset like this? I understand if it's a huge crime against humanity (such as slavery or any type of abuse) or something that is actually affecting your life. But such a huge reaction that doesn't affect, or even involve, you I just don't understand.

To me, it seems very disproportionate and off-balance. The reaction is not equal to the size of the issue.

If someone could explain this to me, please do.

Comments