Greetings

Words, sentences and images that drive me crazy

 In this world, certain sentences and words exists. These sentences and words really annoy me. This "annoy" borders on making me angry. Some of these sentences are 

  1. "All Aspies are supposed to be..." Or the sibling
  2. "I thought Aspies were supposed to be logical!"
  3. "We are all a little Aspie." 💩
  4. "When I was your age, I was married."💒
  5. "When I was your age, I was working."💸
  6. "Think about it!" 🧠
  7. "Do it now!" ⏰





I don't know if it's because of how they sound, but I do know that emotion has alot to do with it. When someone says one of them to me (or if I read the sentence) I find myself feeling very annoyed (or even angry) as a result. I have been sweared at and I did not feel this strongly because of that.

A word (It's not actually a word, but actually the name of a fictional place) that irratates me, is Pale Pass. It is just the sound of the name that annoys me.
https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Pale_Pass

And, lastly, we come to a photograph that annoys me. I came across this image a few years ago. I found it on facebook one afternoon. It was a photograph of a man in a (I think) bedroom. He was wearing completely black clothes. There was a cut-out of Angelina Jolie's face on the bedroom door. All of that was fine. This was the annoying part: He was posing like he was her baby and she was carrying/holding him. I don't like her and, for some reason, that photo annoyed me.
I don't know why those thinks annoy me so much, but they do. Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment below.

Comments