Greetings

Yes, it's me again.

Blogging twice in one day? I know I don't normally do it, but I had to on this occassion. The reason? I just saw something on Touched by an Angel that made me do this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Touched_by_an_Angel In this particular episode, there was an adult Austitic male. Right near the end, Ferdi (the Austitic man) asked Monica why he has trouble connecting with other people. She said that she doesn't know but maybe his reason for being here is to help other people connect. This made me think of what I have been trying to do for a few years. When I do and visit my mom, the T.V. get's turned off because you can't talk to someone when the it is on because you are being distracted by it. It is impossible!

A few minutes after Ferdi and Monica had their conversation, Andrew and some of the town's men came to try and find Ferdi, one of the men said, to Andrew, that him being Autistic didn't give him the right to act the way he did. Andrew said that it doesn't give him (that man) the right to judge someone that you hardly knows. I just thought "Thank you for saying that." 🙌👏 And I pointed at the screen in the exactly way.  


Please judge us, and call us horrible names, before they even try and even talk to us. Never mind get to know us or even understand us. One of the goals of my blog is to try and help stop all of that.


Comments