Greetings

Food

 I have a, basically, set menu for what I eat during the day. But it is different depending in the day of the week. And the weather.

On a Monday, I have oats for breakfast, salad (or cup-a-soup) for lunch and a vegetarian dish for supper. At 16:00, I have my carob coated rice cakes for a snack.

On a Tuesday, I have chocolate flavoured muesli for breakfast, a special salad for lunch, my carob coated rice cakes at 16:00. I have a pie for supper. I make pies for the family for supper. Except if I am unable to, obviously.


I didn't make this salad, just photographed it.

On a Wednesday, I have oats for breakfast and either a salad or cup-a-soup for lunch. At 16:00 I have my carob coated rice cakes for a snack. Supper is whatever it is, but is usually something with chicken.

On Thursdays, I have oats for breakfast and either a salad or cup-a-soup for lunch. At 16:00 I have those lovely carob coated rice cakes for my snack. For supper, I have fish, mashed potato and mixed vegetables.

On Fridays, I have chocolate flavoured muesli for my breakfast. For lunch, I either have a salad or cup-a-soup. At 16:00, I have those wonderful carob coated  rice cakes for my snack. For supper (since it is, usually, just me) I either have some fish and chips with mixed vegetables, a salad or cup-a-soup. It depends on what I feel like having on that day.

On a Saturday, I have chocolate flavoured muesli for my breakfast. For lunch, I have whatever my mom makes because we visit her on a Saturday. At 16:00, I have my carob coated rice cakes if I am home then. For supper (since it is, usually, just me again) I either have a salad or cup-a-soup. It depends on the weather.

On a Sunday, I have chocolate flavoured muesli for breakfast, For lunch, it is either a salad or cup-a-soup. At 16:00 I have my carob coated rice cakes for my snack. For supper we have pizzas which we have to build ourselves. Mine is usually a version of the margherita pizza. 


Every night, at 21:00, I take my "anti-episode" tablets, with biscuits because they taste horrible. They need to be taken atleast one hour before you go to sleep.

I know this "menu" looks boring, but it has been worked-out to make sure that I have enough until the next shopping day, which is on a Tuesday morning. If just one little thing is changed, it throws everything out of balance.

Some foods, such as milktart https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melktert I just simply can not eat, and enjoy, because of how the texture feels in my mouth. It is almost as wobbly as jelly, but not quite. It is more slushy. And it tastes like, well, milk and cinnamon. And that "somewhere between wobbly and slushy" is why I do not like it. It makes me feel sick. So I avoid it when I can.

Comments