Greetings

Generous and also selfish

 I seem to be in a permanent state of being very generous. I am a blood donor, a registered organ donor, I do tin collections, I make eco-bricks and I donate my old clothes wherever I can.


I tried to become a bone marrow and stem cell donor, but my genetics got in the way. I have a heart condition and, because of the medication I would have to take before I donate, I can not be a donor. https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-valve-problems-and-disease/heart-valve-problems-and-causes/problem-mitral-valve-prolapse#:~:text=Mitral%20valve%20prolapse%2C%20also%20called,syndrome%20or%20floppy%20valve%20syndrome.

But, at the same time, I feel like I can be very selfish. I want to buy very nice things for my family and friends, but I also want to buy myself Lindt chocolate, DVDs and CD's. And sometimes I do buy those things for myself.

But the whole "being very generous" thing sometimes makes me wonder if I have a serious medical condition or something. But I'm not going to "play Doctor" right now. It was an episode of House that I saw.

But it seems that being very generous could be "an Aspie thing" as my mom sometimes says. 

Comments