Greetings

I have a little question.

 So I have a little question. But first, the story: 

On Sunday night, my dad asked me if I had any information for him. I was like "No, I don't think so." He said "Oh, okay."

So I asked him if there was something I was supposed to tell him. He said the wasn't going to remind me or say anything about it. 😕 



On Monday night, I asked him about it again. I even tried to guess what it was he wanted to know by telling him I hadn't done my christmas list yet. He said pretty much the same thing as before. He said it wan't that and that he wasn't going to say anything or remind me about what he wants me to tell him. I'm just going to assume it's not that important because, if it was, he would've just simply told me what it was he wanted to know. Or, maybe, he is just playing "a little game"

So my question is this: If you wanted someone to tell you something that you wanted to know, wouldn't you just ask them?

Comments