Greetings

No contact allowed

 I was reading my old journal to get an idea of what I could write on here now. I read these two entries about being touched (but not in a creepy, illegal way.) When someone touches me, I can still feel it after they have stopped touching me. It's like it lingers there for some reason. I don't know if there is an actual name for that, but it makes me feel uncomfortable. It also makes me feel dirty. Holding hands is very uncomfortable. It hurts and my hand gets all sweaty. But I don't feel like this when stroking (or playing with or patting) animals. Only humans.

My little Zoe on my couch

Any way, here are the journal entries.

Weather: 🌞🍃

Date: 23 October 2011

Dear Diary:

I have two problems and I don't know what to do about them. I have tried asking nicely and then saying sternly. Now I am resorting to violence. My mom always tries to hug me and (Mr.A) always tries to touch me in some way. I don't know what to do anymore other than not go to visit them until they get the idea I don't like it. 

I HATE IT!

(Except when Shawn hugged me.)

Weather: 🍃🍃🍃

Dear Diary:

Last night, when I finished writing in here, I read some more of "Pretending to be normal" and I nearly cried. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/222508.Pretending_to_Be_Normal She was talking about describing how she feels when her husband touches her and how she feels sick when she is at a sport's game. It made me nearly cry because I feel almost the same (I don't go to sporting events). It seems like, when I tell someone "I don't like being touched" or "You are invading my space!" They hear "I like being touched."


Or they think:



Comments