Greetings

An improvement on last year

 I don't think anyone enjoyed last year. I am pretty sure that if you looked "Disaster" up in the dictionary, it would have "the year 2020"  as it's meaning, or as one of its examples. 



So this year can only be better. But, 2021, please don't take that as a challenge!

While there is a cyclone expected to hit my country, it won't affect where I live. But we could do with the rain. Oh goodness we really need the rain.

And then something unexpected happened this morning. As I was getting ready to go out this morning, I thought "Let me quickly check my email." So I did. And there I saw an email from the company that I did my transcription test for on Monday afternoon. It had some very unexpected news. I...have...been..accepted. ✌I am now a freelance transcriptionist. But that now also presents some new challenges. I have some other things I will need to sort out, such as bank accounts and the such.πŸ’ΈπŸ’°

The almost constant noise will get a bit much, but then I will just take a break. Or I will stop after I have finished with that particular sound file and have submitted it. And I will have to have a little talk with the other people on the property. I will have to ask them to not talk so loudly, because it will slow me down. This will be an interesting new adventure in my life.


Comments