Greetings

Divorce

 My parents are divorced. I think they have been divorced for longer than they were married. Divorce doesn't only affect the married adults in that family. If there are children, it affects them as well. 

I was watching T.V. this afternoon and there was a little boy whose parents were divorced.  Whenever the parents saw each other, they always started fighting. Eventually, when the little boy was in court with his parents, he started telling them how he actually felt. I could identify with one of the things he said because I experienced it. He said he didn't want to feel like he had "to eat twice" just so that he didn't upset one of his parents. 

This is how I experienced it:

If I got home on a Sunday, and I hadn't had supper, I got into trouble. If I got home on a Sunday, and I had had supper, I STILL got into trouble!






Comments