Greetings

10 September 2011

 Date: 10 September 2011

Weather: 🌞🌞🌞

Dear Diary:

Hello, my name is Keren. I am 24 years old and I am an Aspie. I am also the proud owner of you, my diary.


My previous one got full eventually.

My previous diary


Do you want to know a little bit more about me? I love playing on my Xbox 360 and I have a dog named Roxie.

Roxie has since crossed "the rainbow bridge"

I have also recently become interested in herbs (legal ones, not the other ones) and now my dad is saying things like "One daay, when you have your own nursery or herb garden..." And I'm thinking "But I only have three herbs!" It makes me feel like I'm being pushed, which makes me react passive-aggressively. There is a huge difference between motivating someone and  making them feel like they are being forced or pushed into doing something they became interested in.

My basil


Comments