Greetings

A teensy update

 Yesterday I sent an email off to a magazine. It was an autism magazine.



I didn't expect to get a reply from them for, at least, a few days. I little while later I got a reply. It said that they had received my message and it would be sent to the editors. I thought that was just a polite way of saying that they had received my email. I didn't think much of it afterwards.

Just after I got up this morning, I received a message (from myself) that I would have to give today (Wednesday, 24 February 2021) another attempt because I was having a migraine. My first words were "Oh crap!"



But this one was a little different. It ended differently. The "good" ending is when it moves upwards and then it looks like I am looking thought cotton wool or a cloud. The "bad" ending is then it moves upwards and then I can see normally afterwards. That is how I know I am going to have a "repeat performance" very soon. But this one. It just, kind of, fizzled away. I don't know what that means, yet, because I don't think I have experienced that "ending" before.
Anyway, after it finished, I carried on with what I had planned to do in the day and bought two plants. A rosemary and a spicy basil.




A little while after I returned home, looked at facebook and had my lunch, I checked my email. Sitting in my inbox was an email, obviously. It was from the magazine. They read my pitch. And they want me to write my article for them! EEEEP!



Comments