Greetings

Yesterday


 

So, yesterday I donated my 92nd unit of blood. You can only donate every 56 days. And I also discovered that I had to retake part of the transcription test because I was "fired." My average was 3.5! You are fired if it is less that 3.6 after your first three transcriptions. But I won't loose all the money I earned. All $4,66. That is about R70. I had to redo the transcription part of the test. Now I have to wait for just under a month to hear if I was accepted. Or until tomorrow morning. When I applied before, I only waited about 2 days. But since I know it can be about two days, I am constantly checking my emails and getting frustrated when I don't see my acceptance email there. How frustrating is it? I started cleaning. If I start cleaning, then you know something is wrong. I was cleaning it with a lemon and an old toothbrush.

Comments