Greetings

About last Tuesday

 Tuesday is my night to make supper for everyone. It's just pies, mashed potatoes and vegetables. But Tuesday, 2 March 2021, was a bit confusing. I was told that the pies were not going to be the normal pies. There was the 1 vegetarian quiche (as usual) 2 spinach and feta and a curried chicken. So I asked what my dad was going to have because, according to the labels on the packets, there were no spinach and feta pies. I thought that I would be having one of the vegatarian things. After a little while, this was all sorted out when we looked at the packets and discoveredd the spinach and feta pie packets were not labeled correctly. Then the other person understood my confusion and I responded with "Oh."That was the exact moment I was told "Oh lighten up! Don't be so serious all the time! Make people enjoy talking to you." And I was just standing there, thinking "But I thought this was how I normally speak."

Photo by OSPAN ALI on Unsplash

Do I normally sound serious and make people not want to speak to me?


Comments