Greetings

Another strange feeling

 On Sunday afternoons I go jogging by myself. I do this because my route is longer (than my normal route) and I feel it would be to long for Zoe. So yesterday afternoon, I was jogging up this one particular hill. When I was about halfway up the hill, a car drove past me. At that exact moment, I suddenly got this feeling that I was back in Cape Town and down the road from where I lived.


The only other time that happened was just after I left there. But that was triggered by the smell of pies being baked at the local petrol station and it lasted for about 10 seconds. This time it just suddenly happened and lasted for much longer. It lasted for about 2 or 3 minutes. It just seemed to not end. I don't know if it's because I'm on the spectrum, or what, but if it happens again then I might be able to try and see if there is any kind of pattern forming.

Now I have to do a test to see if I can make some money testing websites.

Comments

carmel said…
It happens to me sometimes. For a moment I'll be in one of the other places I lived. And that moment will make me miss it so much more, once it is gone. But sometimes even if you go back to that place, the feeling isn't the same as it was at that particular moment, but it's pretty close and always worth the trip.