Greetings

Memories

 Yesterday, just like every Saturday, I went and visited my mom. While I was there, I had a look at my (and my brother's) baby photos. 



Then my mom joined me. After a little while, we found these two photos. These two photos were of me taking my first steps. They were taken, maybe, 3 minutes after I started walking. My mom said I walked towards her and then I turned around and walked away. I was walking towards my dad, who was talking the photo of me walking. My mom said that I never crawled when I was a baby. I see it as I just didn't have time for that sort of thing. But not crawling (or half crawling) was a sign that I am an Aspie. But no body knew about it when I was only a few months old. I can't say that not crawling, but dragging myself along the floor, really held me back all that much. It probably didn't do the skin on my knees all that much good though.

The strange thing is that, in most of the photos, I was laughing or smiling. When I wasn't being squashed by my brother. A child not smiling, or laughing after the age of about two years old, is a "stereotypical" behaviour for the spectrum.

But all of us Aspies are different. Some of us laugh and smile alot. Some of us only smile twice in one year. We are all different.

Comments

carmel said…
A lot of good reflection. Interesting thoughts looking back. Would love to see the pics enlarged.