Greetings

My absense

 For the past few days, I have been having some problems with my internet which has been made worse by my country's "unstable power grid". That is why I have not been able to post on here. It has been frustrating as I haven't been able to "work" because of it. I told someone about this, saying that the only place I could get a wifi signal was in my kitchen, and even that was unreliable most of the time. They made a suggestion that was not very useful and a little bit insulting. They suggested I get a special office chair to sit on. I told her that it would only work for about two hours, because of my laptop's battery. Anyway, I went to a shop that sell computers (and computer accessories) this morning and bought a wifi range extender.



In an act of...I don't know what it would be called...it's not "revenge" or "karma"....but maybe more "getting my point across" the range extender has to be plugged into somewhere that is halfway between to router and me. That place is ...in her bedroom. 

I know that I have been told I can be perdantic. I have probably just fixated on this until I was "fixed" the way I like it. Until yesterday morning, it was my oven, wifi and people not sticking to the "rules" I have. Now two of them have been taken care of. The last one? I can't "fix" it. And that makes me want to fix it even more.



Comments