Greetings

My upcoming article

 At the moment, I am busy writing a draft for an article that will be published in an upcoming parenting magazine. I am very aware that I do not have any children. I want this article to act as a "teachable moment" (or a teaching tool) so that the parents (the people who will be reading the article) can learn from what my parents didn't know when I was a child.


One way I have gone about doing this is I asked my parents to write down what I was like as a child. One way I have gone about this is by asking my parents to write down what I was like as a child. My mom has, sort of, done this. I will need more from her though. My dad? Nothing yet. And I'm not expecting anything either because he said he won't be able to help much. I have also asked my one friend what I was like when she met me at school.

I have read what my mom wrote. She gave it to me on Saturday morning. She suggested I read it only when I get home because it will make me cry and get angry. She also said I might recognise some of the other features from when I was older. I read it on Monday and I did not cry or get angry. But I did recognise the things from when I was older. I just read it and thought "Okay. Ja, I'm going to need more. Two half-pages isn't enough." So I have asked for more.

Comments