Greetings

Pie time

 When I eat a pie, I have to eat it in a certain way. By the way, when I say "pie" I mean something that resembles these things:




Eating my meal goes like this:

First I eat the vegetables, excluding the carrots if there are any. If there are any carrots, I eat them with potatoes if I have any. When all of that is done, I move on to the pie. This is how I eat my pie: First I cut it into three pieces. Next, I remove the "lid" from those three pieces. After that, I remove the contents of the pie (for example: chicken pieces). Then I eat the contents. Next, I eat the lid pieces and, finally, the bottom pieces.

I eat my vegetables first because I need to make space, on the plate, for when I start on my pie. I know it probably does not make much sense to anyone else, but it makes sense to me and that is all that matters. I do something similar with lemon meringue and cheese cake. In those cases, I scrape off the topping, eat that, then slowly eat the rest of it. 

But please, whatever you do, do NOT put beetroot on my plate. If you do, I will not eat it because (1) I do not like it and (2) the juice will run everywhere and make everything purple.

Comments