Greetings

A little while ago

 A little while ago I joined an online penpal website.


On this website I found this one person that looked quite interesting. I could tell, by their name, that they were into gaming. So I sent them a message and we started chatting. On this website you can only send three messages in 24 hours. Unless you get the VIP version, which I don't have. Anyway, so we were have as much of a conversation as we could have. We spoke about games and ourselves. Then this person asked me what console I have. I told them and asked what they have. They mentioned a whole load of consoles. This is where things went wrong. I replied that they must have a lot of time and a lot of money. Next thing I know, they blocked me.

*Update* I am sad because I can't even apologise to this person for accidentally upsetting them.

Comments