Greetings

Friend?

 For the past few days I have been thinking about becoming a paid virtual "friend." I put friend like that because it will be a service, not a normal friendship. But strictly friends.


So I went onto Google and looked for websites that have enable you to do this. Some of them look promising. But one I found is just not for me. When I read about it, it sounded very different. So I went and had a look at their website. It looked okay. Then I looked at the photos. The things I saw just made me think:



The whole reason I want to do this is to help people, maybe even help them with their english if they are from a different country. I have tried looking for english teaching jobs online, but I either need to do a special course (which I don't have the money to do) or need a degree (which, again, I don't have the money to do.) But I want to do it by speaking, or writing, to people. Because of my Aspergers, social interaction is very hard for me. This is one of the reasons I want to try this. Another reason is money. Others are transport and I want to help people. I might only be 34, but I have experienced a lot of things that only older people get to experience in their life time. That is one of the ways that I can help people through this service.

Comments