Greetings

The past few days

Since last Friday, Zoe hasn't had any more seizures. That's a good thing, but it still leaves me with one unanswered question: Why did it happen in the first place?

I have been working on an article for a magazine.Unfortunately for me, some of the answers she gave to questions that I asked, have reminded me of some bad things that happened to me. And one of them involved a friend (H) that I had. This particular instance involved two girls in my street, one of which was my friend H. The other girl (B) told me that her dog would bite me, so I couldn't go inside with them. Me  being me, I waited outside. I waited out there for quite a while. My mom eventually came and found me. I told her what happened and she told me to go home. When H and B went outside, they saw that I was no longer there and went to my house. My mom told them that I wasn't there either and they must look for me. I could hear them yelling my name. They, obviously, didn't find me. After a while they went back to my house. That was when my mom told them that I was there and that they must never do that to me ever again. They probably got such a huge fright that they never did that again.



I am also working on another blog of mine. It is a story called "Androids and humans" and I would encourage you to go and give it a read.

Comments