Greetings

Food

 Let me tell you a little story.


Last week Monday, while we were having supper, two family members started talking about almost completely changing what we have for supper. One of them wanted to have the "special food" alot more regularly. I mean about once a month. I was sitting there, panicking inside my head and thinking "Nononononono." Eventually I said I didn't want that to happen. And I was asked "Why? It's called variety." And I replied "It's called Aspergers!" I like my meals to be predictable. I like to know what I am going to have for supper on each night. The "special food" is called "Special food" because it is reserved for special occassions. Once a month is not a special occassion. A birthday is a special occassion, not 1 March. Unless your birthday happens to be on that day.

Eventually most of the others agreed with me and the idea just stayed an idea and never went any further.

Comments