Greetings

I have a little issue

 So my "little problem" is related to an earlier post and the latest post, that I made, on Androids and humans. It is about my family. I feel like I am being pushed-out, replaced and excluded. I feel like I'm not part of the family.


This all, basically, started on Easter. A family friend was over and was given a left-over croissant because "we are a three-person household." 


I might not physically live in the same house as everyone else, but I consider myself as part of the household because I am related to them. And the fact that I wasn't even considered...really hurt. 

And then you add when we all had corona, other family members name get mentioned...except mine. I had one of the first symptoms, I have a complicating health issue, I am by myself and also have a dog that had diarrhoeia at the time. None of that seems to matter. 

A few years ago, I said to my dad that I didn't want to not be taken as seriously (or be removed from the Top 10 list or something like that) because there was, now, a new family member. I feel I should remind everyone involved of what I said. 

I want to say something, but I don't know what to say without upsetting everyone all at once. Leave a comment with what you feel I could say.

Comments