Greetings

A possible new source of income part 2

 


So, recently, I have been looking at joining affiliate marketing programs. But I have been very specific with the ones I want to join. They have to do with something that applies to me in my life. That means it must have something to do with animals, being natural or Aspergers. So, on Sunday afternoon, I decided I was going to apply to one. The first one I tried just gave me some problems, and still is. I am still trying it.


So then I tried another one. It is an online pet store. I filled in the online application form and sent it off. A few minutes later I got an email telling me that my account has to be approved. I thought "Okay. Fair enough. That will probably take a day." I am still waiting. The waiting is killing me! And I don't know if I should be applying to other places because what if it gets approved and then I sit with a "clash of the adverts" type of situation. The email should have said "It will probably take X number of days." I'm an Aspie. I need to know what is going on so that I can plan!

I am going to apply to another program and retry the first one.

Wish me luck.



Comments