Greetings

Did I go all Aspie again?


 

Last week was Christmas Day. What someone in my city had done, before 25 December, was make a list of various houses that people can go and look at how they've been decorated.

This is just so you get the idea.


So, that night, we all got into the car with a printed out list of all the houses, a map and we set out on our little adventure of exploration across the various suburbs in our city.


At one of the first houses we stopped at (I think it was the third house actually) my dad said he could see the police station. That caused me to start looking around for the police station since I couldn't actually see one. After a few minutes I asked him where the police station was because I couldn't find it. He said that there wasn't one but there was a house with a blue light and a blue light means there's a police station. So then I asked "Oh. Did I just go all Aspie?"



Comments

Natalie Lock said…
Lol,don't you hate it when that happens?