Greetings

I nearly did it again

 Let me take everyone back a few years. About 3 years I think. So what happened then? Our postbox number changed and I wasn't told until it had already changed. 



Just after that I told my mom. She wasn't very happy because nobody had told her either. Then I told my dad that I had told her. I got into trouble because he wanted to tell her when everything had been sorted out. Instead of thanking me for saving him the trouble of having to tell her, he got annoyed with me instead. 


Anyway, fast forward to yesterday afternoon. I went and fetched my shopping from the main house. When I got there, I saw my dad and current Mrs. filling in a form. What type of form was this? This was a form for a retirement place. 


Now I start mentally panicking because Aspies do not enjoy change. And to find out that everything is going to change, in this way, is not great. So I had to come up with an "anti-homeless person" plan quickly. Then I decided I'm going to start knitting again. Last night I messaged my mom and told her I am going to start knitting again. She replied with "What prompted this? What about crochet??" And I told her that I had been thinking about it for a while and about what happened that afternoon. Then she replied with "We'll have to have a talk all together abouth this. You, daddy, Louise, Julie and me. This is a serious situation." Then I said "Pretend I didn't say anything. I don't want to get into trouble again." Because I didn't want a repeat of the postbox episode. 

Basically: if there was better communication, a lot of situations could be avoided! 


Comments