Greetings

I am this close

 


I need to address something that happened on Saturday morning.

And it has nothing to do with



Since Zoe had her operation, she has been scratching herself every single day. To the point where her fur has started coming out. One way I have been dealing with the issue is with a special gel. The other way is putting Zoe's jersey on her. I do this because then she doesn't scratch as much.

That is what caused the issue on Saturday morning. I put Zoe's jersey on her. I was told to not do it. I said "It stops Zoe scratching. Please don't tell me what to do." Then my mom's boyfriend says I mustn't speak to him like that again because he might do something and I won't like it. All I did was defend myself. And my mom just stood there and did nothing, other than tell me to not put the jersey on Zoe. 

The problem is this: It has been going on for a while now. I'm getting to the point where one day I'm just going to pick up my things, pick up Zoe and walk home. A mother's job is to defend her children (and she keeps on calling me her child) when they are under attack. She doesn't. From anyone. Ever. Never has. And I'm tired of it. One day I will just pick up my things, pick up Zoe, walk home and not see her unless I need to.

Sometimes I wonder if certain people were born without spines or if they just disolved over time.


Comments