Greetings

Monday afternoon walkies.

 


For the past few weeks I haven't been able to take Zoe for any type of exercise because she hurt her back left leg. She damaged her cruciate by chasing a hadeda. So, on the 14th of this month (November) she went for prolotherapy. Then, on Friday, we went for our first walkies in ages.

She really enjoyed her walkies, even if it was just twice around the park. She loved being in the "outside." (and, yes, I did mean to say "in" and not "on") 

So I have gradually been increasing the lenght of the walkies to what it originally was. 

Then Monday's walkies rolled around.

It started off like any other walkies. There was lots of sniffing and other bodily functions going on. Zoe said hello to her friends and I saw hardly anyone. It was wonderful. The weather was warm and cloudy, my favourite combination for some reason. It was right near the end of this walk when things started to change. They went from being "I'm enjoying this time with my Zoe" to "Not this feeling again!" 



All with in the space of a few seconds. It took me about 5 steps. We were coming around the corner and I saw a guy, in the park, kicking a rugby ball around. That was when it started. And there was nothing I could do about it. I just had to "ride it out."

I had a mild panic attack.

Comments

Surgió said…
Did you try yoga breathing exercises?
LadyAspie said…
Surgio, I have tried yoga, I have tried supplements, I have tried changing my diet and I exercise almost every single day. It's just getting worse.