Greetings

That feeling

Let me ask you a question:



Do you ever get the feeling that people aren't telling you everything? They want you to do something, but, when you ask them why, they:
1) won't tell you why or
2) give you a whole bunch fluff as an answer.

Maybe it's just my Aspie brain over-thinking things and it could be nothing most of the time. That's because Aspies tend to over-think things quite a lot. Or, maybe, we are better at picking-up on body language, and voice tones, than the entire global population thinks we are.



This has happened to me, on multiple occassions, and I usually think there's something else going on. And I'm told there isn't.

But I have been proven right before. Twice recently. In the space of less than 12 months.

The first time is a bit of a story that is still going on...sort of. My dad, suddenly, started pushing for me to renew my passports. When I asked him (and I did this on multiple occasions) why he wanted me to renew them  he would say that it was incase I suddenly needed to leave the country. And every time he said that, I would think "No no no no, there's something else going on here. You know something, and you're not telling me what it is. Andrew's probably going to get married, isn't he? And you want me to renew my passports so that we can all go to the wedding."



Well, I was mostly right about that. The only bit I got wrong was the "go to the wedding" bit. It will be here.
The part that is still carrying on is that I need proof of address for my other passport. But since I won't be going anywhere, any time soon, the need has gone away. And I have no desire to live anywhere else anyway.

The second instance happened just a few weeks ago. It was a Monday morning and I was getting ready to go to The Retrade, like I do every Monday and Thursday morning. Then I get a knock at my front door. A family member tells me that there's a real-estate agent coming later in the morning and I need to do some tidying up. They said the agent was coming just to evaluate the property. Oh, and they also forgot to tell me about it before then! A Monday morning is very busy for me because I don't have much time, to be at The Retrade, by 9A.M. I started thinking "Nope, there's something else happening. I'm going to move soon. Typical. I find something I like, and then it gets ripped out of my life." Well, we will be moving...at some point. But not for another few years. Like, maybe 6 years.


R.I.P. Diesel. 😿😭😒


Comments