Greetings

Starry night

 So I had not had a migraine (I called them episodes because they are roughly the same time length of an episode of The Simpsons) since January this year. I thought I had stopped getting them since it had been more than six months since my last one. I thought "This is great! I don't need my tablets anymore. I don't need to renew my prescription again."



I even told the chemist that I didn't think I would need the tablets anymore because I hadn't had an episode since January. 


A few days later I took the last of my tablets. Then, for a few days, I took some of my old tablets. I thought everything was fine because nothing had happened.

And then 7 September 2023 happened.

It was in the evening/ late afternoon. I was playing a game on my phone. I suddenly saw something that didn't look right. Then I realised what was happening. I was having a migraine.



I was so annoyed. I thought these were behind me. But, since I have been getting these since I was 11, I have decided to put them (and my experience with them) to good use.

I will update you with further details when they are available.

Comments