Greetings

A false awakening

 What is a false awakening? It's basically when you have a dream in a dream. I had one last night.


In my dream I went to the vet to get some medication for Zoe. I don't remember what the medication was for.


While I was there I was talking to the receptionist about Zoe's medication and which ones Zoe's medical insurance will cover. I said that I thought it would be all three of them.

While I was standing there, I picked up my bag. Suddenly two daddy long legs came out of the bag and started running over my hand!


I screamed! The receptionist came and helped me deal with the spiders. After that, I went around the corner, pulled a matress off a chair in the empty waiting room and went to sleep on the floor.


After what seemed like a few seconds, the receptionist came and told me that Zoe's insurance doesn't cover the one medication. I told her I was surprised. One the way home, I was sitting in the back of the car. We were driving down the freeway and saw some steam trains riding along the tracks. F.Y.I there are no tracks (in the real world) near the freeway, in the real world, in my city.


My dad said to me that he was glad we were driving along there when we were. He is really into his trains. As we were driving past, I noticed that most of them looked like Thomas the tank engine or one of the either trains. Then my dad started chasing the train that was right in the front that looks like Thomas. He was driving right behind it on the tracks. Then the tracks eventually made a loop that got bigger. "Thomas" lept over another train, so our car also did that. 

After a little while "Thomas" started riding in a circle and my dad was still chasing after it. But very quickly "Thomas" was chasing us. And he was getting faster. "Daddy, he catching us!" I said. Then I thought "I need to wake up." I did wake up, but I was still asleep, in my bed, somewhere.

Then I really woke up.

Comments